Senin, 08 Oktober 2012

My Crush

My Crush…
I still rembember about that day…
The day when I felt in love with someone.
It was held in May 2012. I will share my story…
In the morning, 8.30 a.m  I asked my friend for out of class because it was boring. My lecturer came so late. My friend accepted. So, we out of class and went to toilet. We didn’t know what to do. So we plan to back to class. In the middle on the way, we delayed it. We sat in front of class and we talked everything. Something made my eyes moved. A boy was talked to his friends with his smiling face. I looked at him. He was handsome, and can you guess what I thought about him at first? Haha, it was so foolish!! He looked like Justin Bieber!! Oh my goodness, actually he doesn’t look like JB anymore. He’s better. I got interested at the first sight. “Hey, look at him! He looks like JB right?” I said to my friend. She saw him and said, “Ah, no! Kartini!!” yeaa, I was mad at that time. “Do you know him?” asked me. “No, I don’t know.” “Hmm.” I was so disappointed. “Oke, I named him JB until I got his real name!!”
Day by day, I met him again and again. I don’t know why we met again and again. When I haven’t felt in love with him, I’ve never see him or I just didn’t realize. Don’t know~
Who is he? I’m dying to know his name. At first, I was too shy to asking my friend about him. But I tried to asked my friend who I believed in. It held in the late afternoon, when we were going to LIA English course. “Tere, do you know about the boy that has tall body, handsome, and I think he looks like Justin Bieber.” Tere laughed at me. “Hmm.” She thought. Accidently, he was pass by. “Tere, he is the boy that I mean!!” “Oooh, I know him!” Tere whisper to me, “(tell me his name)” “Oooh. Tere, I like him so much Tere. I don’t know why. Just like him. No reason.” Tere smiled at me, didn’t know what she throught. “He had crush on someone else Kar.” Oh, it was sick!! “Who is the lucky girl?” “She is (tell me that girl name). Know?” “Dunno.”
This is so sad. I’ve got dilemma. I had crush on him but he had crush on someone else although that girl is not his. I tried to remember to find the answer about this question, “Why his name sounds so familiar? Where do I read or hear his name?” I tried to sign in my facebook account and find him in there. I was so surprised!! We’re friend!! But I never added him as my friend! I was dying to remember the past! Ah yaa!! When we’re new student at University of Pancasila, he added my account as friend and I confirmed his request.
Start from that day, the day when I know we’re friend in facebook, I always stalked his profile. Read what he shared till I know he has never got the relationship. He’s single since born. Wow, I feel so happy because we are the same.
I have embarrassing moment to share by the way.
I said to my friends, Tere and Puspa that I want to following him till I know his address. It was so crazy, I know. You don’t have to tell me  haha. We’re stupid detective who waited for a prince Pancasila finishing his class. He was coming! He was coming!! I hear the beat of my heart is getting louder!! We walked behind him and his friends. Really really looked like stupid detective!! We were waiting for him patiently. He talked with his friends, I couldn’t hear what they was talking about. 10 minutes later… He took his motorcycle and I also took mine. “Tere! Puspa! Pray for me!!” I said to them. “Thank you!” I gave them my best kiss-bye. The beat of my heart is getting louder and louder and louder when saw his back. “Kartini!! Catch your love!!!” Tere shouted out loud. Giving spirit. But oh POOR ME!! He turned left! Exactly to the basketball field. What?! I stoped my motorcycle suddenly. His friends behind me also stoped their motorcycle suddenly. That was because of my stupidness. I heard Tere and Puspa laughed at me! They laughed out loud!! “Arrrrrrr!!” It was so embarrassing!! I didn’t know what to do. But, oh I felt the miracle came. He back to the right way, I followed him again. He talked to his friends again. I knew where do he lives in, but I didn’t know the precision. But again and again, he turn left while I should turn right. I stoped again, I saw his shoes and he used sport shoes. Oh God, I just realized that he was going to play football or anything, don’t know. Ooohh, that was so crayyyyziest daaaayy…!!!
Day by day, date by date, month by month… God give me a chance to know him J Alhamdulillah…
Now, we’re friend. But after know who he was, I’m getting love him. LOVE, do you know what is love? After met him, I know what love is. Yea, the happiness, the painful, the sickness, the hopless, smile at nothing, lying your head and thinking him, everyting mixed and called love.
I’ve got his number and I texted him first. I know him more than anyone. He’s lonely. He had cursh on girl but something makes her doesn’t love him. Not really sure, I can’t say that in here. I feel his painful, but it’s sick to me.
Sometime I ask and ask, “Why God doesn’t make it easier? I love him and he loves me. Not I love him but he loves her, she doesn’t love him.” If I met him faster, maybe he would love me hahaha! Impossible is nothing, right?
Oh yea, I named him Mr. JB. It’s not because he looks like Justin Bieber. Once again, I should say this. He’s better. He’s the most handsome boy I’ve ever seen after my father.
I have some words to you
Mr. JB, I got three little words that I’ve always been dying to tell you… “I love you”
Mr. JB, can you forget her and belong to me?
Mr. JB… If I’m louder, would you see me?
Mr. JB… Would you like to rescue me? So I can be the rescuer for you.
Mr. JB… Does she loves you the way I can?
Mr. JB, I always thinking of you in the every single time in my life
Mr. JB, I know you’re freak. You’re so unusual. But, I love you just the way you are.
Mr. JB, it hurts when you post something about her
Mr. JB, I can’t love you more than this.
Mr. JB, you should know. At first, I love your sparkling eyes. Second, I love your pointed nose. Third, I love your thick lips. At last, I realize that I just love you. You’re the one

2 komentar: